0 Kudos

Hi All,

I want to keep two table in one page.

As given below

1st table

slno date invoicenumber amount

2nd Table

slno date invoicenumber amount description other tax

The both are interrelated and what ever number of data will be there in first table thats same number of data will be in 2nd table. and this both are contineous means if its going to second page it should be contineous. So how can i handle this scenerios?

Thanks

Manas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

use two VAR type window in each page instead of main...

Inside them u display ur tables

see below....

WINDOS IN SCRIPT:

3 types of windows are available in sapscript.

u2022 MAIN

Main window in which continuous text is printed. This is the window used by dialog users of a print program and form. For example, the body text of a letter would be entered in MAIN.

The text in the main window can extend over several pages. If the text fills one page, output continues in the window of the next and subsequent pages, as long as MAIN has been defined for these pages.

u2022 VAR

Window with variable contents. The text can vary on each page in which the window is positioned. Variable windows are formatted for each page.

To every window you can assign text, which is printed in the corresponding window when the form is formatted. To assign text, use text elements, which are stored with the form.

To create and maintain text elements with the SAPscript Editor, choose Text elements. Should the text selected for the window exceed the window size, then the text is cut off.

u2022 CONST

Window with constant contents that is formatted only once.

Currently, CONST windows are processed in the same way as VAR windows. You should only use windows of type VAR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Protection against page break for several table lines

- Expand the main area of your table node in the navigation tree.

- Insert a file node for the table lines to be protected in the main area.

- If you have already created table lines in the main area, you can put the lines that you want to protect again page break under the file using Drag&Drop. Otherwise, create the table lines as subnodes of the file.

- Choose the Output Options tab page of the file node and set the Page Protection option. All table lines that are in the file with the Page Protection option set are output on one page.

Regards,

Sravanthi

naimesh_patel
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your Smartform, Create like:

MAIN window

.. TABLE

.... HEADER

.....MAIN

........cell1

........cell 2

.....FOOTER

.. TABLE 2

.... HEADER

.....MAIN

........cell1

........cell 2

.....FOOTER

Regards,

Naimesh Patel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naimesh,

I need it in Script and for check printing. But the solution given by you also not full fill my requirement. Because after finishing of one table the second table will start. I want that both table should trigger at a time.

Thanks

Manas