cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg: MAIN window

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to scripts. I have got a problem when developing a script form. I have two pages in my script. In the MAIN window i wrote a piece of code. But, in the second page when i create the MAIN window, the data is not getting printed. Also i observed that the code in the MAIN window of the first page is not there. It's becoming blank.

So, please provide me a solution.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

We can have more than one MAIN window in Scripts. But, the content in the MAIN window should be the same in every MAIN window, i.e. the same piece of code would be executed under the MAIN window of each and every page.

In your case, u r creating a new MAIN window in every page, u created. But, if you do that, the code in the newly created MAIN window (which is Blank) would be copied to the MAIN window created for the previous pages.

So u can copy the first PAGE layout to the second PAGE and remove or add the windows according to your requirement. For this go to the Tab PAGES and click on u201CEDIT->Copy Elementu201D.

Hope this works.

Phaniram.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Mohamed_Mukhtar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Copy the same main window in your next page......

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First you should make sure we can call 99 instence of main window in script,we cannot copy the main window over 99 times.this confusion should be clear.

how did you create second main window?

just call the same main window in second page and do changes in second main widown as required.

Amit.