Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appraisal and adobe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's

I'am new to appraisal.

My team configured a form true transaction OOAM (we can have a view of the adobe form with F9).

But we want to customize the adobe layout.

I know how to customize (and create) adobe form with transaction sfp, but how can i link to OOAM?

or how can i change the adobe layout of the OOAM?

Could somebody explain me?

Sorry for my poor english.

Points will be given...

Claude

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Feldenweg,

For Changing print layout of appraisal template

1. Create new Z PDF form by copying form hap_pdf_offline_form . you can customize this PDF form after that.

2. go to Transaction SE19 and create implemantation of HRHAP00_SMARTFORMS.

Note : Copy code for all methods from standard Implemation HRHAP00_SMARTFORMS01.

Also remember to copy private method (PRINT_DOCS) and private attribute in Z class generated for BADI, it will not be copied automatically. Refer standard implementation stated above.

3. Change C_FORMNAME name to Z PDF form you have created. (This you can find in Attributes of Z class of BADI).

4. Remember to activate BADI and PDF form

Config part :

1. In Transaction OOHAP_BASIC --> click on ENHANCEMENT AREA --> Select AP --> double click on Enhancement --> Click on Add new --> you will find new Badi description here --> Add it.

2. go to Transaction OOAM --> Double click on Category group --> go to Enhancement Tab --> Transfer your enhancement from available to selected.

3. Double click on any template under above category group -- > goto layout tab --> In print layout you will find your enhancement --> select it and save.

Now you can view new print layout when you right click and select preview -- print layout.

There is similar procedure for getting this template in Offline mode (for downloading purpose).

also there is another procedure for doing changes for Web Layout.

let me know if you need those. i have implemented all three of them

Fogot to add one more thing - PDF stuff is available in ECC 6.0, you can check if it is available in ECC 5.0. in lower versions there is functionality of Smartforms (if you get option of "Smartform-old functionality" this refer to smartform). To change this you will need to change 2 smartforms. corresponding BADI is HRHAP00_SMARTFORMS02

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Edited by: Mohaiyuddin Soniwala on Aug 6, 2008 4:40 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohaiyuddin,

I am also new to Appraisal. I have a question on this Scenario.

Can I use your method to change the Online BSP View for Employee to that of my custom Adobe form. Or this configuration will work only for Offline Form.

Please let me know

Regards,

Shubham

Former Member
0 Kudos

it would be perfect if you could send all three procedure.

i was interesseted in offline form, but i think they will ask us to do the three procedure.

thanks a lot

claude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

For modifying web layout follow these steps :

1 . Copy BSP application HAP_DOCUMENT into Z BSP application (let's say ZHAP_DOCUMENT).

2. Copy Controller Class CL_BSP_HAP_DOCUMENT_CO to new Z controller Class. Modify DO_REQUEST Method of Z Controller (If you want to modify and handle ZHAP_DOCUMENT on your own you can implement it in DO_REQUEST method of this controller). If you want to keep existing copied code, comment out code for checking if Custom Exit is implemented and BADI Implementation exists. (If you do not do so, it will go in infinite loop of calling itself).

Change l_application = "ZHAP_DOCUMENT" instead of HAP_DOCUMENT. Comment out condition which check l_flag in same IF condition (This flag is to check if data is fetched first time, if so it will create view for standard layout or else it will hand over control to layout contoller).

Assign this Z Class as Controller Class for "Layout_controller.do".

3. Customize web layout as per requirement. (Hint : you can change layout by modifying page fragments document_header.htm and document_body.htm for appraisal templete)

4. BADI Implementation : Implement BADI HRHAP00_BSP_TMPL. In method BSP_APPLICATION_GET assign custom bsp name to application i.e. application = 'ZHAP_DOCUMENT'.

Activate the BADI.

Config part :

1. Through Transaction OOHAP_BASIC register your enhancement.

2. Double click on Enhancement Area --> Choose Enhancement Area = AW --> double click on Enhancement --> Create new entry (you will be able to find Enhancement name you have implemented above when you press F4). --> Save

3. Go to OOAM Transaction --> Double click on Category Group --> Go to Enhancement Tab --> Move your Enhancement from Available to Selected. --> Save

4. Select any of Appraisal Template --> Go to Layout --> In Web Layout select your custom layout name --> Save.

Custom Web Layout is now attached to your template. Repeat Step 4 in Config to attach it to other templates in OOAM.

Important Note : Even though you have developed custom BSP Application and implemented BADI to call this BSP, Custom BSP is never called directly. It is always routed through Standard BSP HAP_DOCUMENT. This is the reason you will need to attach Custom controller to Layout_controller. Also, application will not work if you are copying DO_REQUEST method from Standard controller as it will always check for enhancement and call itself again and again.

Also, there may be another methods to change layout of performing small modifications to layout. (There is enhancement_controller.do controller, enhancement_alternative.htm view, enhancement_sap_standard.htm view, document_enhancement.htm page with flow logic -- I haven't explored what all these are meant for.)

If you are adding any image to the layout, just remember to quote fully qualified path of MIME, because default MIME will be of HAP_DOCUMENT.

For Modifying Offline Layout :

1. Create Custom PDF Form as mentioned in my above reply.

2. BADI Implementation : Create Implemantation of BADI HRHAP00_OFFLINE. You can refer to Standard Implemantation HRHAP00_OFFLINE01 and refer code of Upload, download and GET_INFORMATION methods for creating your implemantation.

In method DOWNLOAD, change parameter passed to FM FP_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME. (From c_standard_pdf change it to your custom PDF name).

Activate BaDI.

Follow same config procedure as above, except the change in choosing Enhancement Area. Choose Enhancement Area = OF.

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mohaiyuddin

I have another question for you.

We are interessted for a offline form, but with mass upload and download.

For the moment, the standard is one by one, do you have any idea?

Edited by: Feldenweg Claude on Aug 6, 2008 2:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

it would be perfect if you could send all three procedure

In fact these are not any standard procedure. I learnt it while implementing. Of course blog from Maurice Hagan and assistance from my peer Functional Consultant was very useful

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is interesting requirement.

I haven't tried it myself, but you can try following :

1. Modify document_upload.htm (page with flow logic) of Custom BSP to have frontend element which can provide selection of multiple files (Alternatively, you may try to use folder name and use CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES=>DIRECTORY_LIST_FILES or another alternate method to get all filenames in that directory).

2. Modify Event OnInputProcessing : You may loop at internal table containing filenames (place the loop at proper place, you may not require to check if event is trigerred every time, hence appropriate position of loop at internal table containing filename will be before calling method application->document_offline_upload).

Note : Method application->document_offline_upload calls FM HRHAP_DOC_OFFLINE_UPLOAD_SGL. In this FM Custom BADI method UPLOAD is called.

Same comments applies for Download functionality.

Modify document_download.htm of custom BSP.

Modify code in OnInitialization Event.

For acheiving mass upload / download, you will have to follow procedure for changing web layout as well as offline layout

Regards,

Mohaiyuddin

Edited by: Mohaiyuddin Soniwala on Aug 6, 2008 6:47 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks i will try that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Finaly.

They asked me to do a program on R/3 that could select per appraisal, teacher, date, status and display of the appraisal forms.

After selection of the requested forms (several), the offline forms would be uploaded, and the R/3 Forms are blocked.

The download is by selecting a folder...

How can we do this?

(block the uploaded forms)

Or is it possible to do a search on BSP per appraisal, teacher, date, status?

How?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claude,

As per my knowledge in OOAM we can only define the layout of the Appraisal Template. How is this template presented to the user at runtime is decided by the BSP Application HAP_DOCUMENT_UI. The standard BSP Application in ERP 6.0(I worked in this version only) reads the configuration from OOAM and generates the BSP Page dynamically at runtime.

So if you want to display to the user an Adobe Form instead of a BSP Page as output, you will need to do the following:

1. Copy the Standard BSP Application

2. Design your form in SFP

3. Create a driver program to generate form

4. Create a new BSP Page/s that can render an Adobe Form

5. Create a BSP Controller that can read the events from Adobe Form and do the necessary action in BSP

These are steps at a very high level and you will have to make your own study of the BSP Application / HRHAR_* function modules to get the complete picture of how you can do that.

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Shubham