Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: XML parser (in SXMB_MONI)

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I'm doing file to IDoc scenario. The file is picked from source directory and functional acknowledgement is coming for that picked file. Then next process is purchase order creation. In this I used java mapping. In SXMB_MONI I got the error as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

<!-- Call Adapter -->

<SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_IDOC_RUNTIME</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>XML parser: Error in row 1 column 1, error unexpectedend-of-file</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2/>

<SAP:P3/>

<SAP:P4/>

<SAP:AdditionalText/>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace=""/>

<SAP:Stack>Error: XML parser: Error in row 1 column 1, error unexpectedend-of-file</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

Here upto Message Branch step payload contains xml file and the following steps having payload without any xml.

Please give me the solution for this problem.

Regards,

Jagan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

It seems the output payload being genrated after the message mapping is executed are not at par the IDOC XML definition. Verify the output of Java mapping, i.e., the IDoc XML.

Regards,

Suddha

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

Actually there is an error in java mapping. A condition is missed for checking null pointer so that target xml is not created. After correction now the target xml created and the problem has solved.

Regards,

Jagan.

former_member187437
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagan,

Could you please eloborate what was the error . I m also facing exactly the same problem as you.

There is nothing wrong in the xml structure. will the empty tag create any issue?

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arthi,

Empty tags in source doesn't create any issue. As the above answers you check the source XML in test tab of interface mapping. There you can find out your solution.

Regards,

JP.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

get the inbound message and do a test mapping in IR to check it there any kind of error.

let us know

Thanks

Rodrigo

JaganMohan
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rodrigo,

It shows the error as "XML not well-formed" and mapping executed. But the result tree is not created.

Regards,

Jagan.

rodrigoalejandro_pertierr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that means that the structure defined in MT is diferent that the one which arrive to PI.

check whehter the inbound strcture has the namespace in main segment or not. please paste the inbound strcture you get from SXI_monitor and the inbound structure in your MM

Thanks

Rodrigo