cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing type to re dtermine prices at invoice using order value for scales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have requirement to redeterime prices during invoice generation. All conditions should be redetermine but the scale basis should be determined from the order. For e.g if it is a quantity based scale and order is for 500 pcs and the invoice is only for 300 pcs the system should use 500 to determine the scale value. Is there any copying rule/ field in STEU that can help me achieve this?

Regards,

Hari.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I could not find any field in STEU that will help to re determine prices during billing , using scale base values from the order. If any one has worked on a similar requirement , please let me know how to achieve this.

Regards,

Hari.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please have a look into source code of pricing type routine A . Hope there you can all the fields data for your requirement..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is not standard functionality for this requirement. If you want this then you have to opt for customed copy routine in pricing type...

For this u just take help from ABAper and use the already existing pricing routines A and B by using these two source codes of routines and ask him to create new routine which meets your requirement..

Regards

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but we are not finding the field to use in STEU to achieve this. There is no documentation available also. If i have define a custom pricing type would you happen to know which field in STEU will make sure the scale basis used will be the same as used in the order.