cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivation of insp. type

Former Member
0 Kudos

dears

i have activated insp. type 01 for a raw material and have so many lots.now i want to deactivate insp. for that material.but a warning message issued 'To deactivate QM, the inspection stock for the material must be empty"

so what should i do so that from now onward whenever i do goods receipt against PO, no insp. lot generate.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only two options available,

1st as SADAN Suggested clear all lots.

2nd Cancel all lots

then deactivate inspection type.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shyamal

thanks for replying.u r right but if some of the lots has status CRTD then how can i make UD of that type of lots.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

The CRTD Lots have to get REL.

For that thing you need to Assign task list to the inspection lot.

To do it at the fastest way is

Run QA32

Select all these lots.

Now Go to "Change Inspection Lot"

Assign Task list.

Save.

The system will give you the next selected lot.

You can do UD also the same way.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First take UD for all pending inspection lots for this material and then de activate the inspection type in material master.

Regards,

Rajaram.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmad,

When you try to deactivate in spection type for material in material master data, system searches for the Inspection lots which are not in completed status.

To check Inspection lots which are not in completed status, go to transaction code QA33 & check no of Inspection lots which are in open status. Select them & complete them as early as possible by doing usage decision or you can cancel this open inspection lots by going to transaction code QA02.

After this try to deactivate this inspection type.

Hope this will resolve your issues.

Regards,

Avinash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Made UD for all those inspection lot which are against that material through QA11

Regards

SADAN