cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managment Console Status becomes ended

Former Member
0 Kudos

All SAP GURUs Pls Help

After starting the console ....loged on the system...doing any function after some time SAP Easy eccess screen gets hang. When we try to refresh the console the status of few of the instances is ENDED.

Appreciate if any body can provide the solution.....................

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

The issue could be with memory parameters as I understand fro your statement that some of the services from MMC are being ENDED after quite some time.

I would suggest you to decrease the following parameter 'PHYS_MEMSIZE' to a lesser value, for example, if it sets to 2000MB, Pl change it to 1500MB and try again.

Pl stop all the SAP services and start the server again. it should resolve your problem.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Naga,

Can you give me the path for 'PHYS_MEMSIZE' ??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

Goto t-code --> RZ10 --> Select Instance profile --> Extended maintenance --> Change

Pl check whether memory parameter 'PHYS_MEMSIZE' is defined in the list there, Pl double click on it and change the value to a lesser value as suggested, otherwise use --> create to create this parameter and maintained the value accordingly.

Click Copy --> Back -> Save and activate

And also reduce the no.of work processes in case if it is possible, like the no.of dialogs etc..

Pl restart the SAP Server once you make the above changes and I think it should resolve your problem.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Naga

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this issue is related to basis team,i hope better contact to basis team

prasad