cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update or delete published web service in UDDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have succesfully published wsdl file for SOAP communication channel ion UDDI server. Now I need to update the definition and delete old unused wsdl from uddi server. Is there any way how to achieve this?

When I create new model with same name as the model to be updated then I need to restart the java stack to reload actual WSDL definition. I am looking for something more comfortable. An I have no idea how to delete a model from UDDI server.

Do you know how to update the model with WSDL definition?

Do you know how to delete old unused models from UDDI server?

Thank you for you time and help.

Best regards,

Jozef

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having exactly the same problem..

I found this:

/docs/DOC-8782#section172

How can I delete services in the Services Registry?

The concept of the Services Registry sees the content of the registry as a mirror of the various backend systems from which you publish into the registry. To ensure consistency, you should not manually delete service definitions from the registry, but instead it is recommended to use the publication rules functionality of SAP NetWeaver Administrator (Java) and SOA Manager (ABAP) to u2018unpublish' service definitions that are no longer required.

However, if you still need to delete service definitions, you can make use of the corresponding API and manually remove service definitions.

does it help!?? not yet... Once i have done it I will post back here!

former_member182455
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check with this links.

thanks,

Sendil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sendir,

the links you have sent me refer to the web services published via Visual composer. I have published the WSDL on UDDI server (on address: http://host:<port>/uddiclient).

I found about blog publishing wsdl files ( ) but there is no guide how to delete or update the definition.

Anyway thank you for your answer.

Best regards,

Jozef