cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

experts needed! com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

This error has taken away my two workdays now. When I activate any sender file adapter,

the audit log output is:

Error: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: Some of the IS access information is not available. SLDAcess property may be set to true, but SLD is not available.

and it won't pick up any files. Please help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. First use tcode SLDCHECK on XI.

2. Check if XIAFUSER is not locked or its password has been changed recently.

3. Goto SLD-> Business sytems-> Integration server, U will Pipeline URL. It should be

http://hostname:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

maxim_naidenov
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

some more technical details for this problem.

The error actually mean that the adapter framework running on the central adapter engine (JAVA) is not able to find the URL of the integration server (ABAP) and so could not send the newly created message. This URL is found in the SLD and could

be seen in the details of the business system that hosts the Integration Server (IS), field "Pipeline URL".

To find the correct pipeline URL and to check if the SLD settings are consistent in ABAP and in SLD you can use TCODE: SXMB_ADM->Integration Engine Configuration->Check (top-left icon). It displays the pipeline URL and should show two green lights for both Role of Business system and Corresponding Integration Server.

Fixing wrong URL in SLD is easy - simply log in SLD GUI with write-able user, change the value and press save. But if the pipeline URL is empty, recreating the URL manually is much more complicated ( because this is not a direct value but chain of association to other SLD objects ).

So my advice is to follow the note 764176 ( and related ) that basically suggest to remove wrong object and restart the system so it could run the self-registration process that will recreate the correct object tree in SLD. If removing the IS or domain, do not forget the last step in the install guide (manually) associating the business system.

If you change anything in the SLD, you need to refresh the SLD cache on respective system server to see the update. This could be done from RWB->Administration (upper-right corner of the screen)->Repository/Directory/Runtime->Cache Overview->Refresh. Of course, system restart also updates all caches.

rajarshi_muhuri
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maxim/All

I had a similar problem as S.Gokhan Topcu , #978606 seemed to have worked for him even though it seemed more applicable for XI 3.0 (maybe).

I followed note 764176 ( and 1031321 ) , but the end result is I am not seeing the latter green light for 'Corresponding Integration Server' . and my adapter engine is now missing in the component monitoring in RWB.

I might have messed up following the note 764176, and I am not sure if I understood your statement 'If removing the IS or domain, do not forget the last step in the install guide (manually) associating the business system' as my PI system is registered as Business System.

Any suggestions ?

I opened a new thread for this issue at

FYI : My PI 7.1 was working fine , but then I installed ECC 6.0 SR3 and then also installed Microsoft JDBC drivers , after which I was getting the sender file adapter not working . which lead to the SLD isse. Not sure if the ECC 6.0 MCOD installation or JDBC driver installation caused this problem.

regards

Rajarshi Muhuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prateek,

1. SLDCHECK works OK

2. No users locked, all passwords OK

3. Pipeline address is correct.

Dear Patrick,

I've checked my XI AF CPA Cache service in Visual Admin, there're no problems with the values or my cache refreshes. The adapter engine can register itself correctly.

In the how to guide for resolving errors in J2EE engine, this error has been explained and it tells me to check SLD values for the Integration Engine. I have, but cant see any doubtful values. I really need some help at this point.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gökhan,

please let us know how u resolved this , am also facing the same problem !

Best Regards,

Fatih

Former Member
0 Kudos

Unfortunately, I had to reinstall my whole system, the error was nowhere to be found.

This occured because I had a database backup but not a SLD working directory backup, when I returned, a kind of inconsistency occured, causing this problem.

According to the J2EE Adapter Engine troubleshooting guide, this error occurs due to false Integration Engine values in SLD. I tried to check them all(Business Service & Classes) but couldn't find it. You should also give it a shot before you reinstall.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply, thats really strange!

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fatih,

you could try the following :

check for SLD inconsistencies, e.g. is the Adapter Engine registered

[#764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/764176]

If you are using a central SLD then check

=======

XI 3.0

[#720717 Reduce the number of System Landscape Directories|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/720717]

PI 7.0

[#939592 PI Usage Configuration versus Central SLD|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/939592]

-

Also use FQHN and ensure that the user

XIAFUSER/PIAFUSER

exists on the SLD and is defined correctly, i.e.,. the same as in the XI system, e.g. as a service user and not a dialog user

========

[#1031321 Self-Registration of Adapter Engine and RWB fails|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1031321]

Regards

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kenny,

I had gone through the documents you have provided, but they did not solve the problem.

When I had this problem, the adapter engine did not have any problems. It registered itself successfully in the SLD, items were consistent, FQHN was used system-wide and SAP XI CPA Cache parameters were also correct. But still, the error was there.

Regards,

Gökhan

kenny_scott
Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't know the version & SP level but possibly the following note is applicable :-

[#978606 Connection to SLD not possible in an adapter scenario|http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/978606]

Also ensure that duplicate XI Business/Technical systems have not been created in the SLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

This note seems to solve it, but by what I understood, it is applicaple only if this error is temporary. In my case, I always got the same error no matter what adapter I used or configured(that is, adapters working on AE) and it was after I had recovered my system. Am I correct?

Also, if this issue is about JPR connection to ExchangeProfile, than maybe some parameters there were causing it, not SLD. Is ExchangeProfile stored in filesystem and not the database so I got the inconsistency because I recovered only my database?

Anyway, hope I could state my thoughts. Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Gökhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you seen this thread?

Hope it helps.

Regards

Patrick