cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logging Data from SAP Netweaver in a Enterprise SOA Environment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

if got a question on Netweaver. In Enterprise SOA you have processes with transitions and services and so on. In this environment Netweaver is in the middle of the environment and is coordinating the workflows of each process, right?

So I need for a performance modeling research thesis details about if I can get log data form the Netweaver which giving me the Information Workflow 001 is started, Workflow 001 is entering Transition T1, Workflow 001 has started Service S1, Workflow 001 has successfully finished Service S1,... and so on. Each entry should contain a timestamp, workflow id, related transition or service, information about progress (started, failed....)

Now my question is this possible to get out of Netweaver u201Cyesu201D or u201Cnou201D?

I really would be happy if someone can give me a answer!

Cheers

Florian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

I believe that parts of the information you would be able to extract from within the PI / XI application.

Please refer to [this document|/docs/DOC-8526#section16] for an example how to monitor message in XI. This is based on the [SAP Discover system|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/esoadiscovery].

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

rAimund