SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetching promotion data to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Guys,

I created a promotion with special prices both from the vendor as well as to the customer. Instead of generating PO to the vendor via allocation table, I tried to create a PO with special purchase price through me21n (Addl Planning button in item overview). The article alone flows but not the price and quantity.

Where can I define/check the copying options (like copy control in SD)? I doubt such control exists in M purchasing. Can somebody clear this misconception

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

2 REPLIES 2

0 Kudos

Hi

No automatic promotion determination exists in MM, only via Allocation table is the promotion number populated.

You can either create the key of the promotional purchase price just with vendor / purchase org / article ... and so on and then any Purchase order can get that price in the right time frame.

Alternatively if you i.e. have a requirement that only promotional purchase orders can get the price, you would also have to use a userexit to determine the promotion automatically but then again why would you put the requirent in.

Rudy

Former Member
0 Kudos

wrong question