cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling agreement release and scheduling agreement release requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please does any knows what is difference between the Scheduling agreement release and scheduling agreement release requirements? This is for vendor location if i see this one in product view.

I am getting this element in product view as separate element but with same qty for the vendor location.

For the vendor location planned order element is other elements.

Against the that when i see same material at plant location i will see the stock transfer resevation and planned order is having double elements which is creating problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In SAP R/3, you create a scheduling agreement for the finished product with the item type Subcontracting.In procurement using APO scheduling agreements, you can inform your vendors about your requirements by sending these requirements in the form of scheduling agreement releases. At the vendor location you see as scheduling agreement release requirements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

This element Sch. agr rel requirement will be there in subcon scinario. When you release sch agreement from plant to vendor at vendor you will get sch. agr rel requirments.

You need to have proper TL set for assembly as well for componenets. Else planning run will create doble receipt elements due to TL set from plant to vendor and back ( Cyclic).