cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see qualifier fields and its values in search parameters pane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I got an issue like i have a qualifier lookup table with region as nonqualifier field and temp as qualifier field.. In maintable i have 10 records. But in search parameters pane of datamanager i couldnt see qualifier fields and its corresponding values. ryt now i am working on SP6. can anybody help me out to solve that.

Regards

Ravikumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In search Parameter pane you can only see lookup fields and in search parameter for Qualified table also u can see non qualifiers and qualifiers only if that qualifier is a LookUp field .

Like in your example if temp is a lookUp field in the Qualified table then u can see it in search parameter pane for main table.

Otherwise u cannot see qualifier in Main Table search parameter.In free form search u can see only fields of the main table whether it is qualifier or non qualifier.

Regards,

Neethu Joy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Go to MDM Console, login to your repository, unload the repository and select the qualified lookup table then you can set the field property as Search Tab = Yes on a perticular field in qualified table which you want to make avialable in data manager.

Then Load your repository then check in the data manager.

I hope this will solve your problem.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Reward if found useful.

Edited by: Saurabh Kumar Sahu on Aug 5, 2008 1:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. i can see only main table qualifier lookup field in the search parameters pane. but in that i couldnt see qualifier field values for searching.

Regards

Ravikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

You can set the property search tab = yes (Only for all lookup type fileds and Boolean type field) for the fields which you have created in the qualified lookup table. then qualifier field and its value will be avialable for Drilldown search in the data manager.

Otherwise, to search the other type of qualifier field, you will see the option in the freeform search in data manager.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

TNR,

Saurabh...

Reward the points if found useful.

Edited by: Saurabh Kumar Sahu on Aug 5, 2008 1:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have enabled display field property and search tab property for all fields. still i am getting same issue.

Regards

Ravikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I have enabled display field property and search tab property for all fields. still i am getting same issue

I think I got your point.

Please go to Console and select the Look-up Qualifier field in the Main table.

Select KEYWORD = NORMAL for the Look-up Qualifer Field

You will find "Temp" which is the qualifier in your table appear as a parameter in the Free Form Search in the Data Manager.

I think this is your requirement wherein you want to search based on the qualifier present in the Qualifer table.

Hope it helps.

*Kindly reward points if helpful

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

Just select the main table record and add some records in the qualified lookup fields and enter the valuses for the qualifier fields. After adding the records in qualified lookup field, you will get the qualifier values for the search selection. only those qualifier field values will be avialable for search which you have associated with the non-qualifier field in main table records.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

TNR,

Saurabh...