cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed Qty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created a SO today and system conf stock tommorow.

but i have one doubt if in case if there is no stock on system confirmed date also..then what(i mean how system reacts)?

Answered will be highly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a lot for replies from you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shanthi,

the system calculates the date of confirmation of the quantity based on backward shedulling .

if the stock is not available then the system will check the reorder date and after checking the date it will calculate the date by which the stock will reach the plant or storage location .

After checking the available date the system will give confirm schedule line for the material

regards

Aditya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

The system shows the confirmed date schedule lines based on the following porince ple of availability check.

First it would see what is the ATP time specified in the MMR in the Sales/General Plant and the MRP 3 Screen.

Then Depending on that it calculates the Date.

Now if there is no stock in the system the sytem will do forward scheduling based oin the requirement class setting in the TOR .

Whether there is a planned goods reciepts in the 2 days (SAY).

The Do the backward scheduling which ever date is the earliest the system will show as the confirm date.

Go though the Controls of the availabuility check and the TOR.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If i am correct the system first will do back ward schedule

( from the customer requried date to back ward schedule if it crocess the order creation date by doing the back ward schedule) then it will do forward schedule ( i.e. from sales order date to forward) then it will conform the quantity based on the forwarding schedule date.

if it is wrong please correct it.

thanks

nitchel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shanthi,

If you dont have any stock available and you still create a sales oredr, then in the Schedule Lines the Confirmed quantity of the stock would be 0 and hence you would not be able to do the PGI in the delivery.

Regds,

Rupali

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shanthi

First of all, if stock is not available and you are creating sale order, in confirmed quantity, only zero quantity will flow.

Secondly, if stock is available and you are creating sale order, stock will be confirmed immediately. But in the meantime, if the stock is utilised for some other order, then in that case, if you redo availability check, the confirmed quantity what you saw in sale order will be changed to again zero. You can create delivery against this sale order but you cannot post the goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

system will confirm the date on which stcok will be available

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If there is no ATP stock when you create a delivery system creates Delivery with Zero quantity.

Regards,

Murali.