cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stocks in Quality Inspection should be read by Order for Materials availabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi QM Gurus,

I have one scenario. My client wants to include the materials in quality inspection upon clicking the materials availability on the production order. Yes it works once upon goods receipt of purchase order there is one inspection lot and posted to QI and this batch was assigned in the production order and upon clicking the materials availability; it reads, and during the inspection it was posted to unrestricted used but still the order was not yes released. One user has seen black specs for this batch; and he made a transfer posting from Unrestricted to QI; still the order was not released another inspection lot was made with inspection type 08. But this time when one user made the releasing; it prompts that the material was not available; although it was in quality inspection stock and the checking rule was to include QI. Any help how this happens?? Can anybody help me wat is wrong with configuration for updating of status and checking???thanks

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel F.

QM COnsultant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Matildo,

I think you have clear-up it already that you have maintained Include QI stock in OPJJ. Correct?

But as per best of my information you can incorporate the checking rule at two stages of Pro, Order. One at time of creation and the other at the time of release. So define it accordingly.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamal,

Still it promps that the batch has missing parts even though i make the set-up upon production order creation and release. ANd check the checking rule to include QI stock. Would there be any need to update on the WM level for this because I think the IM level that this stock is in QI is only updated...Is there a need for updating the IM level to correct the error??Thanks.

I hope anybody could clear this error. Thanks

Regards,

Matildo, Edsel

QM Consultant

Answers (0)