cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding transaction codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i am enterrring my transaction codes for SAP in favorites -> insert transaction.. there i entered manually SPAD code but it is telling me that u r not authorized to use transaction SPAD.

what should i do now... i am not able to find SAP note--821519... anybody please help meeeee

thank u.

sumanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sumanth,

then your user does not have to right roles or authorizations. Log on with an user that has SAP_ALL or S_USER_ALL role, e.g. user SAP* and check settings of your user in transaction su01 -> profiles.

Thanks,

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hannes,

Thanks for the time and reply.

Actually i am just a developer who needs to supply SAP client in my home grown embedded linux distro. So i am trying to put all generic things which might be needed by a user.

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

then log on with user SAP* and assign the right permissions to your user.

Thanks,

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Mr. Hannes,

sorry again i am not sure of how to log on with user SAP* and assign the right permissions to your user. when i was googling i got some steps.. they are

1. maintain the new client with transaction scc4.

2. Activate kernel user SAP *

a) set the profile parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar to 0.

b) restart the application server.

3. logon to the new client with kernel user SAP * and password PASS

4. copy client 000 with transaction sccl and profile SAP _CUST.

5. check the log files with transaction scc3.

6 deactivate kernel user SAP *

a) reset login/ no_automatic_user_sapstar to 1 .

in the first step itself my sap was not taking these transcation codes.it is saying u r not authorized to use this code . is there any alternative way to log on with user SAP * and assign right permissions..provide me with some sequence of steps in detail as i am new please.sorry for the trouble and thanks for the

support and time. please reply me as soon as possible

thanks a lot

sumanth

hannes_kuehnemund
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sumanth,

you are describing a client copy here.... this is really not what you want

The SAP* user exists in all SAP systems, so log in to your SAP system with user SAP* instead of your normal user. Then go to transaction su01, enter the username of your user (the one that wants to have the permissions) and assign the right permissions.

If you do not have the SAP* password, ask your system administrator to assign the permissions to you.

Hannes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you dont have authorisation to execute the tcode spad.

I think you can find the missing object using su53. Using the same u can include the object in ur profile.

Rgds

Radhakrishna D S