SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONTRACT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sap guruss..

i was in the process of movein and when i clicked billing button in the movein screen it said contract is not billable..

what is the reason for this error and how to rectify or correct it..kindly help me

thanks n regrads

sooraj

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Billing master data is not consistent.

Check the rate determination process.

check the fact values.

and also check the move in status.

rgds,

Narendar Konakanchi

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Billing master data is not consistent.

Check the rate determination process.

check the fact values.

and also check the move in status.

rgds,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

thnks for ur reply but i have maintained the billing masterdata clearly,but i dnt know where its going wrong in rate determination can u suggest me some step wise procedure for making a rate determination.

i think am going worng in operand selection

can u suggest me a simple scenario for craeting a rate by using a simplae variant and simple operands??

thanks and regards

sooraj

0 Kudos

Hi

pls check weather u follwed all steps and done rate determination

Rate Type

Operands:(if its a simple Logic of Unit price need to be multiplied for consumpyion

Input operands:

Quant

lprice

Out put operand:

Amount

quanti01 varient program

and price u need to mainatin in prices and ,need to store proce in price history

All these u would be doing for rate , rate will be ,

during rate determination you will be giving schema .

Check this, Hope it will help you

Sree

0 Kudos

RATE DETERMINATION STEPS :

SPROSAP UTILITIESCONTRACT BILLLINGRATE STRUCTURE

DEFINE RATE :

VARIANT USED : QUANTI01

INPUT OPERAND1 ZQQUANT

INPUT OPERAND2 ZQQPRICE1

OUTPUTOP1 QAMOUNT

AND WHEN TRIED TO SAVE FOLLOWING INFORMAITON IS DISPLAYED REQUESTING FOR SUB TRANSANCTION TO QUANTI01

HOW TO ASSIGN A SUB TRANSANCTION TO A VARIANT .?

STEP 2, WHEN I TRIED TO MAINTAIN FACTS IN THE SAME SCREEN,,,

IT ASKS FOR PRICE TO BE ENTERED FOR A PARTICULAR OPERAND AND NO PRICE IS DISPLAYED WHEN SELECTED,BUT PRICE IS CREATED ALREADY AND AVAILABLE BUT NOT AVAILBLE IN THIS SCREEN

AVAILABLE PRICES BUT NOT DISPLAYED IN THAT SCREEN THE FOLLOWING ERROR IS DISPLAYED

EVEN THOUGH WE TRY TO CREATE A PRICE FOLLOWING ERROR IS DISPLAYED SAYING NO NUMBER RANGE FOUND FOR TAT PARTICULAR OBJECT ISU_EPREI..BUT THE NUMBER RANGE IS ALREADY MAINTAINED

SO WHAT MIGHT BE THE TRICK SAP IS ASKING TO DO??

CAN U HELP CAN U SEND EM UR EMAIL ID SO THAT I CAN SEND U THE SCREEN SHOTS OF MY ERROR???

0 Kudos

RATE DETERMINATION STEPS :

SPROSAP UTILITIESCONTRACT BILLLINGRATE STRUCTURE

DEFINE RATE :

VARIANT USED : QUANTI01

INPUT OPERAND1 ZQQUANT

INPUT OPERAND2 ZQQPRICE1

OUTPUTOP1 QAMOUNT

AND WHEN TRIED TO SAVE FOLLOWING INFORMAITON IS DISPLAYED REQUESTING FOR SUB TRANSANCTION TO QUANTI01

IT ASKS FOR PRICE TO BE ENTERED FOR A PARTICULAR OPERAND AND NO PRICE IS DISPLAYED WHEN SELECTED,BUT PRICE IS CREATED ALREADY AND AVAILABLE BUT NOT AVAILBLE IN THIS SCREEN

AVAILABLE PRICES BUT NOT DISPLAYED IN THAT SCREEN THE FOLLOWING ERROR IS DISPLAYED

EVEN THOUGH WE TRY TO CREATE A PRICE FOLLOWING ERROR IS DISPLAYED SAYING NO NUMBER RANGE FOUND FOR TAT PARTICULAR OBJECT ISU_EPREI..BUT THE NUMBER RANGE IS ALREADY MAINTAINED

CAN U HELP CAN U SEND EM UR EMAIL ID SO THAT I CAN SEND U THE SCREEN SHOTS OF MY ERROR???

0 Kudos

Hi Sooraj

send me the error screen to sreedharbe gmail.com.

And let me have the details for which Business procss that ur working on ,weather its for water ,power or gas ,

for which process ur looking for variants.

probably then may help u in better way.

sree

0 Kudos

check one more fact that ur installation what ever u have done is that full installation or not

Sree

0 Kudos

once am done with movein meand iam done iwith full installation right??? and yes i made full installation and the status of the device now is INST.and after full i went for movein and movein document is generated and so i hope there s no problem in full installation right?? am sending u the error file in the email u have given pls check it..

thanks yaar

sooraj

0 Kudos

hi naren

as u have said i have created new main transactions and new sub transactions.and i have maintained them in divison,company code.

am in the way to create rate as u knopw already

it asks for dst and cst and budget billing subtransatiocns along with the above sub transactions

i have assigned them and internal mtr and str are also made but the problem is they r not displayed when i press f4..can u asisst me??

do u have screen shots of them?

if so kindly send me else

can u assist me by providing a clear step by step guidancestarting from main and sub transaction creation and until ths assignmentr of debit and credit sub transaction

thanks in advance

kinldy help me

sooraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

maintain the rate facts properly,price key, and use the Quanti01 variant program.

select the rate type as Register Rate type.

select the register permissibility in Rate.

maintain the rate facts

assign the price key.

we will get it..

better if u have any problem..give the details of the error.

Regds,

Narendar Konakanchi

Former Member
0 Kudos

go through this path:

spro>financial accounting>contract account receivable andpayable>basic functions>posting and documents>document>maintain transactions for isu/istmaintain transactions for billing

Maintain main and sub transactions for your company code ,division,main transaction and subtransaction.

Main transactions,

SUB Transaction

After doing this , u maintain and mention sub transaction at the rate

dst:0021cst:0011 0120 0110

u have created a price key and not assigned at the rate facts.

may be database is not updated and check at t.code snro for the ur no. range object

Rgds,

Narendar Konakanchi

0 Kudos

HAI NAREN

i have resolved my price level error its because i have a operand in quantity and i have not created the ptrice in same quantity thats the problem it was not displayed now i foudn it..i have assigned te price

but stil the sub dst and cst problem is remaining the same

the error says

maintain subtransacctions for the variant quanti01

when i clicked the details it says

variant quanti01 generates billing line items relevant to posting,the rate step therefpre requires four sub transactions

1. a debit and credit subtransactionfor the billing line item

2. a debit and credit sub transaction for the budget billing items.

i have maintained the main and sub as u have said but its not getting displayed in that rate cretaion screen i mean when i click f4 nothing is displayed ..so vat mught be the probelm..

can u tell me vat s a main and sub tarnsactions how iis that linked with general ledger

thanks and regards

sooraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

jus try it out at the above path.....

if no probs, just send the error to my id

Regds,

Naren

0 Kudos

hi

thanks for ur support in providing solutions,but iam still stuck with that allotment of main and sub,vats that internal assignment vats that for??

i have created three main 100,200,300 and 0011,0021 sub trans as u have said in the previus reply,but they dont appear in the rate creation screen..why is that happening??

any idea??

thanks for ur support

regards

raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sooraj,

Actually when your getting the problem during Move-in , or after move in, then your performing biliing operation..

please check whether the Device Insatllation is done r not. if done please check the Meter reading over r not,

Thanks

Raju