cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Set up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guyz

I have basic question on setting up Pricing. I have three condition types, PR00(price), ZK04 (Discount) and ZTKK (Tax). I went to set procedure as

PR00 = $4

ZK04 = $2

-

Net price = $2

ZTKK = $3

-

Final Price = $5.

How do I maintain this in "Maintain Pricing Procedure" Screen. I have everything set up and defined.

Thanks

Rajesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh...

You said that you have set up and defined everything, However let me briefly tell you the end-to-end configuration.

Steps:

1. You have to define the table with the required fields for the condition types... PR00(price), ZK04 (Discount) and ZTKK (Tax) through Tcode V/03 (for eg 901,902 and 903)

2. Hope that you have already defined the condition types PR00(price), ZK04 (Discount) and ZTKK (Tax) through Tcode V/06

3. Then you have to define the access sequence through Tcode V/07 and assign the condition tables you defined in step 3. (i.e define your Acc.Seq and click on Access option in your left side mentione the tables in the field name "tab" and save it. Then click on the fields and sure the status of the fields turned green. and save it again..) You may have to enter something like this...Lets assume that your acc.seq is ZK01

AcNo TAB Description

10 901 Will Come automatically

20 902 Will Come automatically

30 903 Will Come automatically

4. Now go to Tcode V/06 and for all your condition types PR00, ZK04 and ZTKK maintain the access sequence ZK01

5. Now goto T.code V/08 and create/change your pricing procedure as follows.

Step__Ctype__Description__From__To__Reqt__ Actkey

10____PR00__ Price_______0_____0____2_____ERL

20____ZK04 ___Freight_____0_____0____2_____ERF

30____N/A____Net Value___10____20___0_____N/A

40____ZTKK__ TAX________0_____0____2_____MWS

50____N/A___Final Price___30_____40____2_____

(Note that i have mentioned only the important 7 fields of 16 fields which you need to maintain)

6. Now Assign the pricing procedure to your Sales area ,Document pricing procedure and Customer pricing procedure through Tcode OVKK (Note that the Document pricing procedure of the document type needs to be maintained through Tcode VOV7 and Customer Pricing Procedure through Tcode XD02)

7.Now Goto Tcode VK11 and for your conditon types PR00(price), ZK04 (Discount) and ZTKK (Tax) maintain the values as $4 ,$2 and $3 respectively.

And YOu are done......!

Hope you find my solution informative...?

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Step 10 | PR00 - Ensure to Maintain Accounting Key

Step 100 | ZK01 | (From) 10 - Ensure to Maintain Accounting Key

Step 200 | Condition Type - Blank | Description - Price Before Tax

Step 250 | ZTKK | (From) 200 - Ensure to maintain Accounting Key

Step 300 | Condition Type - Blank | Description - Final Price

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

First you define pricing procedure then you can maintain your condition types like this in your pricing procedure.

Before that you need to deside discount and Tax from which value (From price or net vaue) and it will be fixed value or %.

Here I assumed discount as % from PR00 and TAX based on net price and %

Step Counter condition type from to

10 PR00

20 ZK04 10 19

30 Net price 10 29

40 ZTKK 10

50 Final price 30 49

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U have to maintain each Condition Type in sequential manner (in Cloumn: Step), by giving referals (Cloumn: From & To).

example:

Step Co... Ctyp Description From To

10 0 PR00 Price 0 0

20 0 K007 Discount 10 0

30 0 ZTKK Tax 0 0

40 0 Net (Price-Disc) 10 29

50 0 Total (Net+taxes) 40 49

Scenerio is explained strictly, based up on your inputs.

Also, Mainatin other parameters in Columns: Print, Condition total (SuTot..), Reqt, Calty, Basty, Acck

Best regards,

Amit.