cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract d data from Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

My company is implementing SAP newly.Right now no Data in my SAP system.My company requirement is just by sending the employee id the perticular employees salary should be generated in the SAP system.Again if the employee wants further details in the generated salary means if he click on any thing in the salary screen the detailed information should be extracted from the JAVA application.They don't want to post all the Java application data into SAP.Just by sending the employee id there should be generate SALARY of that employee in SAP and if further details if the employee wants to see then that shoul be extracted from the JAVA application.My Java application using MYSQL database.Please kindly suggest me how can it possible and any suggested links for my requirement.Please send me the links and the process how it possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At SAP system, maintain a user interface through an ABAP report which internally makes a client ABAP proxy call Or calls an RFC. Both are suitable for synchronous communication. XI can therefore use ABAP proxy or RFC adapter at sender. The data from the receiver can be retrieved using receiver JDBC adapter of XI.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI prateek can u suggest me the scenario for that requirement?

Thanks in Advance.