cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counting Total No.of Idocs received in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is " I am getting three different Idocs from three interfaces. Now i want to count total number of idocs from all the interfaces and compare this count with the one of the idoc field(Which contains the total number of idocs send from the sender) if the count matches then i have to send this idocs to the receivers."

I have done the configuration as follows

1.Fork step with three branches

2.Loop, inside the loop Receive step,Container operation step with the property Assign for counting and one more container operation step for Appending.

3.Transformation step

4.Send step

While doing this i am getting individual idoc counts but i want the sum of these three interfaces count. How can i get the count of all three interfaces.

Can you please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Edited by: Purshothamm Thenepalli on Aug 5, 2008 5:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to count every time u get an IDoc irrespective of the sender, you need to use multiple receiver steps for receiving each type of idoc and then count.

It will be almost like a collect pattern at the receiving part in BPM.

VJ

Edited by: VijayaShankar Konam on Aug 4, 2008 11:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

I have taken three receiver steps inside loop. I am getting count of all three interfaces individually but now i want to add these three interfaces count and then compare this count with the one of the field in idoc.

Thanks & Regards,

Purushotham

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any upadate on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Purshothamm