cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connectivity from AS2 to File adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have been trying to setup a inbound connection via AS2 (AS2->File adapter).

I will be receiving EDI files which would be splitted by using SPLIT 997 adapter and after transaltion will be passed to a file receiver.

I am facing some problems in this setup. I tried this setup but they are throwing some wrrors.

is it possible to setup connection from AS2->SPLIT997->File adapter directly?

otherwise is it like we have pick it from AS2 adapter split the file (SPLIT 997) and drop it in a folder by using file adaper, later again pick the file from that folder (File adapter) and translate and then pass on to the respective target directory (File Adapter)

Appreciate your help on this!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

the most important question is, how does your module chain look like.

(which modules are you using and in which order are you using these modules).

Further it would be good to know what kind of file (e.g. EDIFACT ORDERS UN D93A...) you are trying to process.

Judging from your description, following things are possible

a) either the module chain is not setup correct (and the BIC/Splitter are not executed successful)

b) You didn´t configure an entry in the Splitter-Frontend

c) Your received file has a syntactical error

d) there is no FormatConversion existing for this specific type of file

Greetings

Stefan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the help. i fixed the issue. the problem was in the receiver determination.

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it possible to setup connection from AS2->SPLIT997->File adapter directly?

Yes. It is possible directly.

There could be some problem in the module config. Have u configured BIC module for conversion of EDI file into EDI-xml format?

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for the immediate reply. i have done the necessary module config. but there seems to be something wrong. can you please provide me a breif description on the module configuartion?

The error message is : "OUTBINDING"-CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CO_TXT_OUTBINDING_NOT_FOUND

This error occurs when all the ID config are not done properly.

Check if the receiver/interface determinations ang agreements are properly created and activated. Also perform full CPACache refresh.

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

Thanks for your help once again.:)

The actual problem is. the file is being picked by the AS2 adapter with a sender agreement which has the certificates. i am using a virtual receiver in sender agreement (because i have to mention the AS2 id - [self] in party).

since its a virtual receiver its checking for the receiver determination & interface deter... for that virtual receiver which is actually not existing so its throwing that error.

in the seeburger message splitter i have provided the SPLIT 997 communication channel, but its not picking up that channel.

I hope you understood what the issue is. if not please let me know i will explian in much more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

We have a similar kind of requirement and i have configured 3 modules

classifier->bic-splitter.

besides configuring these modules,you need to make an entry in message splitter in seeburger workbench,give the partner number there ,specify the seeburger mapping and then give the sender agreement for split 997 adapter.

The receiver determination will use this sender agreement of 997,it will not use the sender agreement which is picking file from AS2(this sender communication channel will have the modules in mentioned above).

Thanx

Aamir