cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem in reversing goods issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We have a scenario in which we tried to reverse goods issue using LT0G but the concerned delivery shows a lock symbol and we are not able to select the delivery and reverse it. i would like some on to explain the the problem and suggest steps/procedure to select the delivery and cancel it using LTOG.

Thanks,

Maxx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give the details of the delivery.What is the delivery type.

Has the picking fully completed and TO confirmed?

Check the document flow of the delivery document and see whether Customer invoice has already been posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vineet,

the TO has been fully picked and confirmed. the delivery type is YLG and the customer invoice is not posted yet. But still unable to reverse goods issue as the delivery shows a locked symbol in the transaction LT0G.

Thanks,

Maxx

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maxx

I do not understand why your delivery does not exist, However go to VL22 and check the history of your delivery. Ensure that it has not been deleted and that you have the correct delivery number. Basically if the delivery has been post goods issued and not invoiced then VL09 should reverse the post goods issue.

If you have tried reversing the material doc that was created when the 601 mvt happened in Im then reverse your reverse and then try vl09 again. Apart from that I am stuck.

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem with LTOG - it will not work when the stock determination is active. alternatively you can use LT10 to do the transfer.

Thanks,

Maxx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Transaction LT0G is to return the stock to the warehouse from the delivery but if you have 'post goods issued' then there is no stock to return back which would explain the lock symbol. To return the stock from a delivery there needs to be stock in 916 against the delivery number and to get the stock back in there you need to reverse the 'post goods issue' first and then do LT0G. This is done with VL09

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did the same. i tried using my outbound delivery no. in VL09 along with my shipping point but the system says

"no relevant data exists". i just used my shipping point in vl09 to determine whether the delivery exists. but the system doesn't show my delivery. pl. advise on what can be done in this scenario.

Thanks,

Maxx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would expect you to use VL09 to reverse the goods issue.

Has the billing doc been created or an onvoice raised because I think that once this is done then you cannot reverse the goods issue.

In the delivery check the document flow to see if any of this processes have taken place

Frenchy