cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC Upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The instalation Iam working on is upgradign from 46C to ERP 6 - the VIRSA to GRC--> ( 4.0) to 5.2

My question is do I need to upgrade VIRSA first to 5.2 before upgrading the ERP from 46C to to ECC6

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can Follow sap note no. 989368 to upgrade SAP system to SAP ECC 6.0 with SAP GRC Access Control 4.0 , after upgrade you can go for AC upgrade to 5.2

seriously it's a hectic job.

Best Regards,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi george,

First you upgrade your ERP and then apply GRC RTA's (VIRSANH and VIRSAHR) on top of it , and at the last you upgarde yur GRC Produts ( Access Controls) with new version.

Regards,

Jagat

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw the VIRSANH & HR ..what are these ? I thought they are realted to HR !! and decided myself that its not needed !!

Now I am doing the following :

1. After ERP upgrade I am Upgrding VIRSA 4.o 46C to Virsa4.0 to VIRSA4.07.0

2. Then upgrade Virsa4.0_70 to GRC 52

Are these steps right ? When do I apply the VIRSANH &VIRSAHR ?/

Thx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello George,

In order to upgrade from Access Control 4.0 ABAP or 5.1 Netweaver to 5.2 NetWeaver you gotta follow access controls migration documentation. For documentation please follow the path as given.

Release and Upgrade Info > Installation and Upgrade Guides > SAP Solution Extensions > SAP Solutions for GRC> SAP GRC Access Controls > Release 5.2 > SAP GRC Access Controls Migration Document

Hope that helps,

Amol Bharti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagjit & Amol;

Thansk a ton and more for the responses !

yes I am workign on the upgrdes now to 5 2 jumping into issues too !! really !!