cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VC Built Self Registration Page In Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have built a self registration page in VC for our external facing portal, and the portal is connected to the back end through SSO. we have assigned the 'GUEST' for the iview, but the guest user is not able to connect to the backend, is there any specific configuration that needs to be done , any specific roles for guest user to be given. Please advice.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

guest users will not be able to access the VC Flex applications .

This is SAP Visual Composer rule.

you can get the SAP note related to that

Note No:985983

reason is that the any user which want to access the VC application he should hvae read perission on porat content folder and owner permission on visual composer folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried all the ways mentioned by you, and nothing matches our requirements, is there any other way of doing self registration other VC and Portal self registration, please advice.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what ways i had mentioned in the my reply i did not told any work around for this problem.

i told it not possible to for Guest users to access VC applications right

i did not got your Qusetuon in last message

-Govindu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

In the properties tab of the VC Iview change the Authentication Scheme property to anonymous in portal

This will definitely solve your problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

If you don't get answer by tomorrow morning (Brazilian time) I might be able to help you more. I have a conferece to discuss my problem and my Portal guys will try different solutions.

Please let me know and good luck!

Regards,

Gilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay,

I have quiet similar issue posted here yesterday. I am trying to check if solution gave by our friends here can sove my problem. This also can help you with yours.

My thread

Regards,

Gilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilson,

I have tried doing user mapping already, but it did not work, even it is not giving any error message when i click on the create user button on the self registration page.