cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in trasmission - purchasing group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have been trying to order a new mobile phone and SIM card for several days but each time I do, the order goes to error.

When I complete the order I get the message u201CYour shopping basket was orderedu201D but when I check the shopping cart status, I always get the message u201CErrors in trasmissionu201D.

It seems Purchasing group 205 is not defined in R3. However I don´t understand how the purchasing group cames up. I am not able to modify this, when I am creating the shopping cart.

Could you please explain me how does it work?

Thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the purchase org of the Buyer of your shopping cart. You can find the buyer name in the shopping cart basic data tab in Purchasing Group field.

In the PPOSA_BBP seach the buyer name and check the purchase org values in the function tab.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The purchasing group is derived from where you are in the org plan and which product category you select.

205 must exist in SRM, and it must have existed in R/3 at some point, as SRM validates that it exists when you assign it.

I would guess that it has been deleted from R/3 but not from SRM.

Go to table HRT5500 and put in purchasing group 205. The result will give you a "TABNR". Copy the TABNR and go to table HRP5500 and enter the TABNR.

That will then tell you which org unit has purchasing group 205.

Then you can go to PPOMA_BBP, find the org unit and select the function tab and change it to a valid purchasing group.

Regards,

Dave.