cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price determination in Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case of project sales i have to do the price determination in billing document as i am creating delivery from CNS0 and not creating the sales order.I am to bill from delivey.

I am not able to do the price determination in billing document.

Please advise

Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed

safeer_rahman2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Rahul...

Yeah.. its possible to set up the pricing for your billing document...

Ensure that in your your billing document type (could be F1) you maintain a diffrent document pricing procedure in the Account assignment/Pricing Tab.... Tcode VOFA

Now you maintain the pricing procedure for billing for the combination of Sales are-Document pricing procedure-Customer pricing procdure (Ensure that the pricing procedure is the same as what you defined in step 1 though VOFA.

It should work... Hope you find this informatve...

Thanks,

Safeer Rahman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Billing Document will be for a Sales Area.

Customer Pricing Procedure from Customer Master Data (T.Code: XD01 / XD02)

Document Pricing Procedure from Billing Type (T.Code: VOFA)

Pricing Procedure will be determined based on Document Pricing Procedure in Billing Type.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

You can determine pricing procedure while creating billing document through defining and assigning new document pricing procedure for that billing type.

Please fallow these configuration steps in IMG

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Pricing>Pricing control>Define And Assign Pricing Procedures

-->Maintain pricing procedures

-->Define document pricing procedure

-->Assign document pricing procedures to billing types

-->Define Pricing Procedure Determination based on these combination.

Sales areaDocument pricing procedure(Billing doucment)Customer pricing procedure -->Billing pricing procedure.

Miantain the condition records in VK11 for the pricing condition types

Now sytem will determine the pricing procedure while creating billing document.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul.

Please note that Procedure is Determine base on Sales Area + Document Procedure + Customer Procedure + Pricing Procedure + Base Condition

Please note that Document Procedure is determine from Sales & Billing Document type, so in your case please maintain same Document Procedure in Pricing Procedure Determination which you had maintain in Billing Document Type to determine Pricing Procedure base on your billing.

Hope your query has been answered.

Cheers!!!

Imzo