cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aleremote getting locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I know that there are lot of threads on this issue but i did not get answer for my issue.

We changed the Aleremote password on source and target systems few days back and made sure that the RFC connection using this is also updated with the new password. Evrything went fine, in RSA1 source system check is also working fine but still on some days ALEREMOTE in the source system is getting locked.

We went to SU01 to see the change history of ALEREMOTE and it says that user ALEREMOTE is locked by user ALEREMOTE and TCODE given as KRNL.

This is causing a lot of inconvinence as some dataloads from source systems are failing.

Please let me know what more can we check and how can we resolve this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all make sure that you have your password all in upper case, in case you have EEC 6.0 (or above) and lower version together in landscape. Since 4.6 converts password to uppercase while transmitting and ECC 6 is case sensitive.

Secondly, make sure all RFC's using the ALECOM ID are updated with new password

1. Run SE16

2. Table RFCDES

3. In the first Options input enter , 'ALECOM' and execute.

You will get all the RFC's using ALECOM

Regards,

Zaheer

Edited by: Phoenix on Aug 4, 2008 5:58 PM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we changed the ALEREMOTE password at all places as the user is not getting locked from last 4 days.

Thanks for your support.

I assigned points for useful answers.

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Try giving the password in Capital leters (actually no Logic but it worked for us)....We also faced same but when we gave it in Captial letters it worked for us.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can put RFC Trace

Hope it helps you.

Thanks

Rama

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have CUA configured in your environemnt?I had this problem in my environment.

probably the aleremote is locked in the backend or BW ?

I had this problem in my environment. But if the user is locked ,your loads will fail and it will give a dump in systen where aleremote is locked.

You can analyse from there.

hope it helps.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

locked with TCode KNRL usually mean the user is locked by incorrect password using a RFC connection.

You might have a missed a RFC connection, which was still using the old/wrong password.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some other RFC might be using ALEREMOTE user, so update all the RFC's from other system which are using ALEREMOTE user.

Edited by: KVR on Aug 4, 2008 9:33 PM