Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Process Doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have the next scenario requirement:

Informix -> XI -> R/3

but the answer from the R/3 BAPI has to be evaluated to send an email in case of error and to update some rows in Informix database, the query in the sender jdbc is a JOIN from several tables, so my doubt is as follows, I could obtain 'n' rows from Informix in the same structure, but they need to be processed in R/3 in pairs, one field is the difference in this pair some 210 and 212 values, so I need to send to the ABAP Server Proxy two rows one with 210 and one with 212, how can I divide this rows in XI in my Integration Process????, or is there a way to configure the sender communication channel to restrict the query for two rows so every message taken via JDBC are going to be the exactly quantity of rows I need in this case two, thanks in advance for your answers.

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> how can I divide this rows in XI in my Integration Process????,

I m not really sure about your actual scenario but if you are looking to club together values based upon some key,you can easily do that in message mapping by using formatByExample standard function.

Please have a look at the below blog to see its functionality.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cause I actually need as an example if I get 10 rows from JDBC Sender, I need to group them by some key fields so this is going to give me five group of two rows, then I need to send every group of two rows to an ABAP Server Proxy, the Psroxy then call some BAPI's, and then evaluate the response of the BAPI's in my Integration Process to send some email's and inset an update some rows in a Database depending on the BAPI's response.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Julio Cesar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Isn't it easier to do everything in abap proxy?

wg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks for your answer, actually I think this will work for me let me try it, I have a doubt is the formatbyExample useful when I need to group by more than one field??????, or is this just working by one field?????, thanks in advance.

Regards,

Julio Cesar