cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required on Transaction MD4C - kindly check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SDN guys,

Kindly help me with this complex issue...

Hope you know transaction MD4C....Multi order level report....i want this to be solved in ECC 5.0 ver where enhancement category is not allowed....i have to run this report as a background job,,,,several methods have been tried....tried with BDC , Tried with functional module etc......But in vain....

For example in MD4C transaction , if we execute the code , it asks for sales order and other fields...

i have given sales order(For example) it then displays an ALV tree as an output...there is no option of saving values in selection screen(VARIANT) too ....so executing the program in background job is impossible....so we create the functional module to accept a field and then passed that value to the selection value Sales order number and then executed the report...ok the report got executed,,,,then we started to run our report in background mode and when executing immdly it shows the report and while scheduling it doesnt....it goes to spool as finished and how to view the printale format of the report(write statement is not working here)....so we tried different approach .....started with BDC recording and then passed the values and while calling the CALL TRANSACTION AND SKIP FIRST SCREEN the report is running,,,,but again how to move it to the spool.....thats was a hectic job to me...so how to go ahed with this,,kindly help me...my only task is to run this report in a scheduled time of daily basis(as a Background Job) and have to view the report output at the end of the day.....

please guide me with some ideas....will be grateful

thanks and regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

no body answered