Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository warning issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting around 150 warnings. I have tried to fix it through

verify-> Repair . But it still existed. Then i archived the repository before compacting. After going with the compact command also the same number of warning is occurring. Please suggest for how to deal such situation.

BR

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Generally Warnings in MDM Repo do get repiared very easily through the Verify->check->repiar option.

Its only the errors that sometimes gives an issue.

- Try Exporting the repository schema and importing it agin with a different name .If Archiving isnt working.

- Even try the load the repoistory with update indices and then recheck it.

Hope It Helped,

Kindly Reward Points if found useful

Thanks & Regards

Simona Pinto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susil,

I am getting around 150 warnings. I have tried to fix it through

verify-> Repair . But it still existed. Then i archived the repository before compacting. After going with the compact command also the same number of warning is occurring. Please suggest for how to deal such situation

Since you have tried verifying the repository and the error still prevails, you can try UNloading ad Loading the Repository with update indices.

May be, you have made some changes to the structure of the repository or the maps and the changes need to be updated.

Hence Load the repository with Update indices.

After this, if the error still exists, then Kindly take a back-up of the repository. Since you have already taken the archiev of the repository, you can now try Un-archiving the repository on a new repository. ANd check whether the errors still exits.

You can also try some other methods of Back-up.

Kindly follow the link:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_mdm550/helpdata/en/8e/9f9c427055c66ae10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Go to->Repository Administartion->Back up and restoring a repository

I Hope it helps.

*kindly reward points if helpful

Thanks and Regards

Nitin Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could u plz explain th type of warning.

MAy be u try to unmount the repo then mount again.It wil req the user name and password.

We can explain only aftr understanding the type of warning.

Rgds

Ankit