cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No PO Number in Freight Unit display in TPVS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Is there any reason why only some of the freight units in TPVS have PO numbers in the freight unit display in transaction /SAPAPO/VS01?

I have been digging around the function module on how the SD data gets set....and found /SAPAPO/VS_ORD_SET_SDSHP_DATA.

Table /sapapo/vs_sdshp holds the PO number etc and I see for some entries there are no PO numbers.....

There is also a function called /SAPAPO/VS_ORD_SDSHP_REORG that also inserts etc into the table aboveu2026.

There is also a program called /SAPAPO/VS_SEL_INDEX_UPDATE that seems to insert into the table /sapapo/vs_sdshp - but from the program description it doesn't seem to be what I want....

I would assume the PO numbers come via the CIF? Obviously trigger from R/3....

BTW: we are running SCM 5.0 and ECC 6.0.....

Also, one confusing thing is if I go to the following entry in SPRO->Advanced Planning and Optimization -> Transportation Planning and Vehicle Scheduling -> Basic Settings -> Basic settings for vehicle scheduling

You will see a CHECKBOX there called "Read SD data" - if you do a HELP on that field it says it uses function module /SAPAPO/VS_ORDER_GET - but it is not used in SCM 5.0??????????? It is all commented out now....

And help or push in the right direction will be greatly appreciated

Kind regards

Lynton

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Seems running report /SAPAPO/VS_SEL_INDEX_UPDATE helped alot......even after running it once after the upgrade....

But rather test the report first in a Dev or QA environement...

Lynton