cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while creating Web Dynpro DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a track with the wizard and I chose "Web Dynpro NetWeaver 7.0" as template.

Now, when I create a Web Dynpro DC, I get the following error:

Development Component Creation completed with some problem.

Reason:

Some used DCs are not available locally.

You have to sync used DCs for this project.

If I try to sync used DCs I get also errors:

TESTDC2: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/tc/cmi. skipping it

TESTDC2: Compute DC build order: could not load used DC: sap.com/tc/logging skipping it

So I thought with template "Web Dynpro NetWeaver 7.0" all needed libraries are imported.

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Roman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are not done anything in CBS, we need to add the common libraries like Build_dt,.....

add that common things to the CBS through CMS after creating a track we need to add that libraries.

may it will help you

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Roman,

Did you checked that, all dependecies are imported in track correctly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Snehal,

how can I check that and how can I import them?

I select template for a Web Dynpro application, so all dependencies for the WD app should imported, I think.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the CMS Transport Studio WebUI via http://<nwdi server>:<port>/devinf. Use the Check-In tab of your track to add the required SC's to the Development import queue and then import them into all stages of your track.

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

You can check dependencies in CBS->compartments->select your buildspace (e.g your trackname_d).

First put all the .sca files of your dependencies in CMS inbox folder, it is on server where your NWDI is installed

e.g. usr\sap\trans\CMS\inbox.

if it is not then you will get its path in

CMS->landscape configurator->domain data

and then do as pascal said

you said

i select template for a Web Dynpro application, so all dependencies for the WD app should imported, I think.

If the .sca files of dependencies are not available at CMS inbox, then its not going to import into track.

so first put them there