cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

populating data in table

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my scenerio i am populating the two coloumn of table from One bapi and in third coloumn i ma giving the input field where user cn enter a value. and this value will be input to other BApi.

but i want to select only those rows where user has given some input and populate those rows in another TAble.

But i dont want Checkboxes in first table.

Is there any way where i can select the rows from first table and populate the value in another table.

Thanks

Qutubuddin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi saifee...

lets say, the input field mapped context attribute is va_quantity and node is vn_quantityNode

and the correponding bapi node is vn_bapiNode and the attributes are va_bapiValue1 and va_bapiValue2

and the resultant table node where you want to show the data is say.. vn_resultNode and attribute as va_resultAttr1 and va_resultAttr2

now try this code

for(int i=0;i<=wdContext.nodeva_quantityNode().size();i++)
    {

if(wdContext.nodevn_quantityNode().getva_quantityElementAt(0).getV().trim().length()==0)
    {
    	// then there is no elements in the attribute that is, user did not enter any value in the input field
    }
    else{

wdContext.nodevn_bapiNode().getva_bapiValue1ElementAt(0).getva_bapiValue1();
//like this get the value of other attribute and set these values to va_resultAttr1 and va_resultAttr2
and map the vn_resultNode to the third table (where you want to show the results)
    }
    }

PradeeP

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya i got the solution . I have done it through Checkboxes only.

sureshmandalapu6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Qutubuddin sai,

In your scenario , You better use OnLeadSelect Event for selecting the row and take those values into other table. It is quite easy.

Thanks

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Qutubuddin saifee,

This Can Be done without using Check boxes. Instead of Check boxes you can do this by Lead Select, or Multiple line Select for Select more than one row and Populating it in another Table.

Regards,

Sharma.