cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consolidated billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I raised Sales order with Multiple delivery documents generated against it & i need to create one Billing document via transaction code 'VF04'. How do i achieve this?

Presently, the system generates one Billing document for every Delivery which does not meet my requirement.

Thanks,

Felix

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felix,

Kindly check the following things:

Payer should be same

Billing date should be same

Payment terms should be same.

Regards

RvK

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

no action since over two months, I close this thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have recently realised that a class (for example XYZ) can be assigned to itself (XYZ) as a superior class.

My question is: Is it possible to prevent this from happening via configuration or ??

Thanks

Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, You can still restrict the collective billing through split rule in copy control.

You may please check.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Felix

Go to VTFL, select your item category for the combination of delivery type and billing type and see what copy control you have maintained. It should have been as follows:-

Copying requirements:::::004

Data VBRK/VBRP::::::::::007

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried your suggestion but it still created multiple invoices i.e. per delivery rather than consolidating all the deliveries into one billing document (invoice).

Are there any other suggestions you could think of?

Thanks, Felix

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when you enter in VF04 transaction screen. please give the payer number and date.

the system displays the list of documents and select by clicking collective billing.

based on the incoterms also the dilling document get splited.

For MASS cancellation of billing documents see transaction like VF11, VA26 & VA24..

thanks

Kuntla

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I tried your suggestion but it still created multiple invoices i.e. per delivery rather than consolidating all the deliveries into one billing document (invoice).

Are there any other suggestions you could think of?

Thanks, Felix