Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geomap control

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a development requirement to implement GIS Functionality. I have tried to use the Geomap control. I have put the url of the IGS server in the IGSURL property.

The WDA is returning the following error, - No access possible via the 'NULL' data reference.

I have tested the IGS server and its working. The server with the map software is on another server. How can I link up the IGS server and this other server so that the map functionality works in my application.

Is this a configuration issue or I am doing something wrong?

Regards,

Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

pbechani
Participant
0 Kudos

used the iframe control

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Just a little warning about the iFrame UI element. In NetWeaver 7.0 and 7.01 it was given the status of deprecated. At a certain Support Package level the UI element is even removed completely. Be careful building functionality around this UI element. The iFrame does return to full supported status in NetWeaver 7.02 next year, however. In the mean time if you need such external integration, the suggesiton is to use the NetWeaver Portal or the NetWeaver Business Client and to run two iViews within the same Page. One iView would be WDA and the other would be some other technology - like BSP - that can integrate external technology.