cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Solution Manager Experts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Solution Manager Experts,

We are using Solution Manager in our project for blueprint & configuration phase.

I have a Solution Manager Project (template project) created in SolMan.

The business scenarios with documentation are present in Solution Manager.

Also I have created a template(solar_project_admin >template tab>) which should be transported to another system.

Ideally when i select this template and click "Deliver" ,this should create a transport request to deliver this template( with the business scenarios ) to the target system.

But when i select the template and click "Deliver" , i get a message - "No scenarios/configuration structures assigned to the template".

Could you help me as how to assign Scenarios/configuration to this template ?.

Thanks for your answers.

Umesh Karane.

SD consultant.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run Solar01.

Expand Blueprint strucuture to reveal the Business scenarios.

Now under structure tab you will see a column called ' Templates' next to ' Scenario name' column

Use F4 in ' template' tab against each of your business scenarios and assign your ' created template'

Save.

Go back to Solar_project_admin.

You should not see the error.

Hope this helps.

-

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathir for your answer.

I have now assiged the created template to the Business sceanrios.

I now face another problem, that when i select the template and click "Deliver",

it gives the mesaage "Only public templates can be transported and delivered".

Can you please tell how to change the visibility of the created template from "private" to "public" ?

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

SD Consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run Solar_project_admin and go to templates tab.

Choose your template by highlighting the row

Click the icon ' change visibility' at the bottom. This is the third icon after create and change.

The template under visibility column will change from red to green indicating your template is public,

Save and proceed further.

Hope this helps.

-

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kathir for your answer.

The visiblity of the template was changed to public.

I doubt after i make this template as public, all the content( business scenarios ) of it will be available to all others projects to re-use right ?

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The answer is yes. Your template will be available for all other implementation projects in the same SM system under scope tab.

-

Kathir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kathir,

Thanks for your help in this issue.

Currently we are inprocess of finding all Information regarding the SAP Best Practices Content

for Automotive industry available for Solution Manager.

I have checked the solutionmanager homepage as well the rkt-solman page ,i did not find any SAP contact details.Where do we get the contact details of SAP for Solution Manager.,? Incase if you have the contact details kindly forward .

Thanks and Regards,

Umesh Karane.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Valdecir
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

It looks like to be an internal problem. I suggest you to open an OSS message to SAP.

Regards,

Valdecir