cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loading goods receipt confirmations from a spreadsheet file in SRM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Has anyone previously modified SRM BADI or function module that would allow for goods receipt confirmations to be automatically uploaded via a spreadsheet form onto SRM?

On our project, we have a bottleneck whereby the volume of goods receipts to be undertaken will overwhelm the department; therefore a spreadsheet solution needs to be considered.

Alternativley,can classic extended be changed to allow for the gr's to be entered onto R3 instead as they do have a spreadsheet upload program in this system to mass process gr's.

Any experiences in this area would be appreciated.

Ciao,

Mikey P.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I am not using extended classic at the moment, but I am fairly sure you can do GRs in the backend still.

What is stopping you from doing them in R/3 or ECC?

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dave

Nothing would stop us from continuing performing the GR in ECC, assuming that extended classic lets us do so.

Thanks,

Mikey.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. The more I think about it the more sure I am you can do them in the backend.

Give it a try in a test system.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alas, I have found a BAPI that may accomodate this requirement in SRM called BBP_BAPI_CONF_CREATE_IN.

Any experiences and feedback in developing this further would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mikey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. There is also BBP_PD_CONF_CREATE, and various other ones, but if you can do it in the backend do you need to explore SRM options?

Regards,

Dave.