cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packaging Material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

What is the difference between Auxillary packaging material and packaging material in Define Packaging material type[Control filed under the heading :--Pack Matl Cat. In which scenario Auxillary Packaging Material is Used.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I will explain you with an example..........

Say you are packing a tool holder which is cylindrical in shape. The packing material is a round plastic box. I will use round foam material as an auxiliary packing material - means i will put the foam in the cylindrical box - put the tool holder in the box & close it.

Other example will be suppose you are packing some small boxes in a corrugated box - here you can use the foam material as auxiliary packing material so that the small boxes are held properly in the corrugated box.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still not sure as to how points are awarded here still...

In this post...no points for Yoganand whereas all are for allabaqsh.?????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

can anybody tell me how the system determines the field VEKP-VHILM_KU (customer packaging material) during the sale delivery creation?

MR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Auxiliary packing material is a material used along with the packaging material to pack a material.

Auxiliary packaging material and packaging material have to pack materials safely. Auxiliary packaging material includes equipment, safety, and protective packaging. Auxiliary packaging material can be packaging material but cannot be used as a load carrier. Auxiliary packaging materials include lids, foil, lining, and anything used to wrap or protect materials.

hope it helps..

regards..

yogi...