cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog programe BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG is not giving results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have run catalog upload programe BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG programe in SRM. I am getting following stauts in SLG1 with green light.

04.08.2008 10:54:21: Initial transfer for catalog SRM_EXTRACTED_CTLG

04.08.2008 10:54:21: Determine category 4626102 (5 products)

But when I am going to check in Edit catalog, I could not find new catalog like SRM_EXTRACTED_CATALOG in place?

What could be the reason for this or what are the check points to have a look,

All XI realted setting has been done.

Thanks,

NR

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the XML file in the SXMB_MONI transaction.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

I have checked that and getting following error,

HTTP response contains status code 415 with the description Unsupported Media Type

Any Idea about this,

Thanks,

NR

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks XI connection is not configured. Please check transaction SLDCHECK. Is there any reld or yellow line?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

All are green lines except one yellow which is like

Verify in the browser GUI that the SLD is in

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

All are green lines except one yellow which is like

Verify in the browser GUI that the SLD is in healthy running state!!

This line is unnder SLD server access settings,

Thanks,

NR

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear NR,

In similar issues our XI Support has recommended note 960663, please check this note for the Unsupported Media Type error you receive.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks.

But I not able to make understand this note to technical person ..I mean how its related to my error?

Well I have some small Quries like,

I have done with normal catalog upload by CSV files but facing some issues, I have maintianed the CSV language as NL insted of EN since I required data to be used in NL.

1. When I logon using logon with EN language I can see the catalog link in shop screen but when I logon into NL language then I am not able to see catalog link in shop screen? What could be the error?

2. I have create one new characteristic in Master catalog but I found one thing if I reupload the master catalog then existing one getting deleted automatically, so do I need to create this charesteristic every time after any update of master catalog (When I want to add new catagory in structure)?

3. Can I add any new search criterion in catalog eg I would like to search by supplier name or discription etc.

Thanks for you reply once again,

NR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks.

But I not able to make understand this note to technical person ..I mean how its related to my error?

Well I have some small Quries like,

I have done with normal catalog upload by CSV files but facing some issues, I have maintianed the CSV language as NL insted of EN since I required data to be used in NL.

1. When I logon using logon with EN language I can see the catalog link in shop screen but when I logon into NL language then I am not able to see catalog link in shop screen? What could be the error?

2. I have create one new characteristic in Master catalog but I found one thing if I reupload the master catalog then existing one getting deleted automatically, so do I need to create this charesteristic every time after any update of master catalog (When I want to add new catagory in structure)?

3. Can I add any new search criterion in catalog eg I would like to search by supplier name or discription etc.

4. When I enter in to catalog search in catalog link then I can create Shopping cart but system create new link and its not remain in same screen. Here I have already maintained integrated structure for this but still its going on dif screen?

Thanks for you reply once again,

NR.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveet,

Access the catalog config in SPRO in language NL and maintain the description of the catalog there in this language, the shopping cart display is based on the description not the webservice_id

Each time you update the catalog you should redefine (include) the custom characteristics in the CSV file.

You can mark any characteristic as searchable/visable in the CSE in the authoring tool characteristic management section.

4. When I enter in to catalog search in catalog link then I can create Shopping cart but system create new link and its not remain in same screen. Here I have already maintained integrated structure for this but still its going on dif screen?

I do not understand the issue you describe here???

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

In 4th point I asked like,

I am entering into shopping cart then clicking on specifc catalog link . After slection of product I am clicking on add to shopping cart ..here as I click on add to shopping cart system opes new screen for this and then complete the shop process.

I do not want to process this in two screens , so how can I do that?

NR.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please paste into the post the details from the catalog call structure.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained data in Integrated call strucutre as:

Sq Parameter name parameter value Type

10 https://........link URL

20 CCM User SERVICE1 Fixed value

30 ccm - password rfcpass Fixed value

40 catalogid testcatalog Fixed value

50 SAP - LANGUAGE SY-LANGU SAP Field

60 Local NL Fixed value

70 SAP - CLEINT 200 Fixed value

NR.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveet.

60 Local NL Fixed value

70 SAP - CLEINT 200 Fixed value

Please change the above to:

60 Locale NL Fixed value

70 SAP - CLIENT 200 Fixed value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did not get you?

You have written same values in both case. Is there any changes required?

NR,

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveet,

In your example you had 'Local', it should be 'Locale' and 'Cleint' should be 'Client'

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry that was spell mistake , Actually we are using SAP- CLIENT and LOCALE only...

Any other reason?

NR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hey that was by mistake.

Actually we are using correct one only.

Any other reason to stop this?

NR

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveet,

I would ensure the following notes are applied:

Do not also assume that they are applied ... check the coding, in many cases now, particularly with note 981254 I have found the code change was never applied even though the note was shown as completely implemented, make sure this SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 120 template is correct!!

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

We are facing one more problem like when click on catalog link in Shop then it opens catalog screen with data like Select locale - EN-US NL-NL and when we click on languge then it goes into catalog data.

Why this happening?

Thanks,

NR.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveet,

This indicates that you have not specified a locale in the call structure or have specified a locale which does not exist for that catalog, e,g. if you specify locale EN in the call structure but only have the catalog published in EN-US, EN-UK, you should change the locale in the call structure to reflect the correct one.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have used correct locale values like NL only. And also I have publishied all things in NL only.

But why that NL_NL in come first screen.Normally it not come where I have seen SRM 5.0 with CCM 2.0.

Also is it standard fucntion for CCM2.0 or what?

Thanks,

NR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All three SAP notes are not related with our problem.

here what is happening is when I click on add to shop button in catalog then its taking us on new screen which is new for shopping. Here shopping happens correct and all. But why that other screen is coming for shopping?

Also just wanted to know what to check in template SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS 120. We check and it seems std SAP provided template there. Is there any specific check points are there, if yes then please let us know,

Thanks,

NR.

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check:

SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS_120:

Context block

function launchCatdet(selLine) {

document.BBPForm.elements['gs_scr_itmovr_h-line_sel'].

value=selLine;

Delete Block

launchCatalog("CATD","BBPForm","","");

Insert Block

launchCatalog("CATD","BBPForm","","","","");

Make sure your template contains the launchCatalog("CATD","BBPForm","","","","");

Regards,

Jason

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No - this is not standard, you should not see this selection if it is in the call structure. Do you have any Badi's activated which may interfere with the call structure, e.g. the CAT_CALL_ENRICH Badi???

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have checked with code block.Its there as required.

But I can not see such badi or method ike CAT_CALL_ENRICH ?

Where can I find this.

I have checked with SE19 as well as SE18.

Also in SPRO.

Thanks,

NR

jason_boggans
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi NR,

The Badi is BBP_CAT_CALL_ENRICH

It is available also through customizing, SPRO -> SRM -> SRM_SERVER -> Business Add ins -> External Web Services -> Transfer Additional Parameters.

Regards,

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thanks.

Yes, method ENRICH_ITEM_DATA of that badi is active.

So what will be the check points in this?

Also how to get rid off language problem....when I select any catalog in shop screen I get one screen saying select Locale EN-EN , then I have to select language then its going inside the catalog.

Thanks,

NR.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason , Masa

Now we are through from HTTP Error from XI end.

Now when we run BBP_CCM_TRANSFER_CATALOG, we are getting message status as process successfully but we are not getting SRM-EXTRACTED -Catalog at EDIT catalog screen

Can you please let us know any futher check points we can do or any other place we can find error?

Thanks in Advance,

Answers (0)