cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I want to know about tcode to find order form confirmation in sap and also i want that i could take print out of that order form.

Warm Regards,

Anuradha Jha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You will have to do output determination for getting the output.

Go to IMG - sales & distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Output Determination Using the Condition Technique - Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents - Maintain Output Types.

Here the standard output type for order confirmation is "BA00". You can copy & rename as say "ZA00" for your case.

Go to IMG - sales & distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Output Determination Using the Condition Technique - Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents - Maintain Output Determination Procedure -

The standard procedure is "V10000". You can copy & rename as say "Z10000". Select the procedure Z10000, double click on control data & make a new entry for output type "ZA00". Save the procedure.

Go to IMG - sales & distribution - Basic Functions - Output Control - Output Determination - Output Determination Using the Condition Technique - Maintain Output Determination for Sales Documents -Assign Output Determination Procedures.

Here you assign the output determination procedure to your sales document type. Say your sales order type is "ZOR", assign the procedure, "Z10000" & use the output type "ZA00" as the default output type. Save the settings.

Now go to VV11 - enter "ZA00" - press enter - select the key combination "Sales organization/distribution channel/division". Say you select sales area "BP01 -01 -01".

Enter all the mandatory data, partner function as "SP", transmission medium as"1" & "dispatch time as "4 -Send immediately (when saving the application)". Now select the line item & click on "communication method" - here specify the printer in the output device & click on "print immediately". SAVE the record.

Now whenever you create a sales order for the sales area BP01-01-01 & save it, the system will automatically print the output.

Note:

1. In the sales document type (inquiry/quotation/sales order), you can see the output type determined.

Go to VA12/VA22/VA02 - select the document number - press enter - click on extras - output - header - edit - here also you can specify a new output type which is there in the procedure - select it, & assign a printer in communication method. After that save the document. Now in the initial screen of VA12/VA22/VA02 - enter the document number - in the menu bar - click on sales document - issue output to - select the output type & here you have the options for checking the print preview & print also.

2. Go to transaction code NACE - select application V1 - click on "output types" - select the output type ZA00 - click on processing routine - here the system will show the print program & the form attached to the output type ZA00.

If you want the output type to be in PDF format when you are printing it directly, then you will have to take the help of your ABAPER in modifying the program & FORM.

You can try out the email option of the print medium. I think this will email the document in the PDF format only by standard.

Reward points if solution helps.

With best regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes ir i want order confirmation in pdf format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It means Output..can u plz make it clear.

Regards,

Srini