cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here My FI consultant while opening a posting period in PRD for T.codes OB52 and OB08, it is generating a transport request in production.

As a basis consultant i know i need to modify some authorisation object from non-modifable to modifiable. Can some one help what are the authorisation objects and where can i change them, so that company can run smoothly by entering the day todays transaction without any transport request generation.

Immediate help is appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure whether your problem resolved or not.

Your PRD system shall not pop up for the TR request.

You can open the PRD system for manual update from SCC4 and choose the client specific option "change without automatic records" and cross client object changes option to "allowed".

Then if required go to se06 and set the system change options modifiable or restricted modifiable depends upon requirement.

hope it helps.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

As this promblem is more related to production and i have defined the client settings as per sap standards in production system.

Can you please mention which repository object in SE06 which i can set as modifiable related to these both FI t.codes.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check Note 77430 - Customizing: Current settings

regards,

kaushal

former_member1351727
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SE06 system change option ..there we can modify s/w components and namespaces to modifiable to not modifiable for .

Have a look at that ..

Thanks.