Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWDS SP15 in Software Distribution Center corrupt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just to let everybody know:

It seems the NWDS SP15 that's available in the SWDC is corrupt: We've installed it and first had problems during installation, then slow startups of NWDS (see ) and it also appears that all .dcdef for the 3 base SCA's are missing. Because of this you cannot create working DCs under Local Development.

Let's hope SAP releases a patch soon!

Regards,

Pascal Willemsen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

I'll follow-up on this, but in parallel I'd like to know if you've created an OSS message for this issue? If yes, could you send me the number?

Regards,

Manohar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

No, I have not created a message.

I thought I might try the NWDS SP15 that comes with the Developer Workplace instead. It appears that that installation is ok, so we're using that now.

(I was about to post this as a remark to this thread).

Regards,

Pascal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pascal, where did you find the DS version that comes with Developer Workplace? I installed from the file called JIDE15_0-10002804.SAR - I experienced the same problems everyone else mentioned.

The only other IDE I can find via the swdc is in the file entitled 51030724_15.zip - is this the one you're referring to?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the Downloads section here on SDN. Select 'Web AS' from the Available Downloads and then select the top entry (NWDI SP15). Then grab Download file 4 of the Full Java Edition.