cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in case that one customer have two reconcilication account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configed reconcilication account,the account is same as customer master,but it encountered the error when I created the billing document.error message is :

Account XXXXXX in company code XXXX cannot be directly posted to

Message no. F5354

Diagnosis

Account "XXXXXX" in company code "XXXX" is marked as a reconciliation account for account type "D" and cannot therefore be directly posted to.

System Response

Error

Procedure

Select a different account.

Thanks.

Donald

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FS00 to maintain account that you choose for reconcilication. In tab Create/bank/interest check Post automatically only.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

The account which I used in reconcilication account determaination is correct.I can create billing document correctly when I enter the account in customer master and no reconciliation account determination.So I think the account is correct.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Donald,

As per your thread I came to know that which G/L account you have assigned in account determination one of that G/L account having the reconcilation account features so sytem is not allowing direct posting in to that G/L account,

you please take help of FI people to define the G/L account with direct posting settings then assign that G/L account in VKOA transaction.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.