cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC = 1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I exported all the RFC related tables including trust ones out of our QA system. We then did a system copy from PROD to QA. I then again imported the RFC tables of the old QA and now everything in SM59, SMT1 and SMT2 are as it were before and the RFC destinations work.

But the trust relationships do not work. I get a "No authorization to log on as a trusted system (Trusted RC = 1)". Seems like the security key for the system is invalid.

I DO NOT want to recreate the trust relationships after each system refresh. Any idea how can I get around this issue?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please get through the link

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-administrator/blog/2010/11/29/setup-a-trusted-rfc-connection

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/EN/8b/0010519daef443ab06d38d7ade26f4/content.htm

I was also facing the same problem,After analyzing ,I came to know that the Client was missing in the RFC destination.Whenever the system tried to do authorization check it gave me the above mentioned error.The parameters for the authorization object S_RFCACl should be maintained properly in the called system.The links will provide you all the details of creating an trusted rfcs with screenshots and also clarifies your knowledge about the common problems occured in it.

Thank you

Pandit G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The user that is connecting with the trusted RFC should have authorization S_RFCACL and S_RFC.

Don't forget to do a "User Comparisson"

Also set the client and language in the trusted RFC-connection. So that the warning in SMT1 and SMT2 is gone.

Kind regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you got the soultion ofr the same. That is how to estableish the Trusted rFC connection after we do the system copy / refresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi , I am facing same issue with the trusted RFC's in QA systems after refresh from production. Can you please let me know the solution for this?

nelis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am facing same issue with the trusted RFC's in QA systems after refresh from production. Can you please let me know the solution for this?

Transaction SMT1 -> Trusted Systems -> ABAP Systems -> Double Click on your system and you will probably see "Trusting System" is your production system. Delete and recreate with correct trusting system and RFC destination.

For better response in future please create a new thread/message instead of asking a question in an old thread.

Nelis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does the RFC user in the trusting system have authorization object S_RFCACL ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check

Note 128447 - Trusted/trusting systems

If it help you .

Thanks

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

I think you are missing the point. We know why according to SAP the problem occur. What we need is a workaround rather than the note's solution of recreating the RFC Trust Relationships as this is NOT on option.

As Eva also said, there must be something like security keys we can export and import before and after the refresh which will keep the trust relationships working so that we do not get a RC=1.

At the moment we export and import:

RFCDESSECU,RFCATTRIB,RFCSYSACL,RFCCHECK,RFCTRUST,RFCDES,RZLLITAB

Anyone else have any sugestions?

Thanks,

Adriaan

0 Kudos

Has anybody found a solution for this issue?

We are facing the same problem and I did not find anything on the web yet.

former_member66264
Contributor
0 Kudos

I can not test but, i would also export RSECTAB

I THINK he needs BC_INIT from that table.

let me know if it worked or not....

0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

this table doesn't have an entry called BC_INIT.

Is this the table for the Secure Store?

Regards,

Bastian

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have the same issue. We save all rfc related tables, like rfcdes, rfcsysacl and restore them after the system refresh, same with the user master. And the trusts don't work anymore. We have lots of trusted connection it's a huge work to re-create them manually.

There must be something else we need to save, like a table with security key or guid or something like that.

Any idea is welcome. Thank you.

Eva Katona

Henk
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Adriaan,

Did you also do an export of the users from QA before the copy, and an import again afterwards? It's important that the users who use the trusted RFC's have sufficient authorizations to do so.

You can check this by logging in with a user with SAP_ALL authorization and testing the RFC's. If the error occurs, you'll know for sure that someting's wrong with the trust-relationship between you're systems.

Regards,

Henk.