cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Print Out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guys

If i want to create a output for a order which has more than 10 line items, is it possible, without doing any configuration, or do we need to have any specific configuration steps.

Thanks

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The standard output type used in the sales order is BA00 - Order confirmation. This needs to be set in transaction VV11.

If all the line items are not appearing in the order confirmation, you need to check the form used in the program with the help of an ABAP expert, change it if required.

Prase

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can use one output type to combine all the 10 item and display in the output .

Please use NACE transaction code to do the output config.

Standard output type is BA00.

First i suggest you to take any order and test with the standard and see the print preview.

thanks

Kuntla

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vijay,

Invoice output will come based on the billing Output determination configuration in the iMG so you need to do the output determination for the billing documents through this IMG path

SPRO>IMG>Sales and Distribution>Basic functions>Output control>Output determination>Output Determination Using the Condition Technique -->Maintain Output Determination for Billing Documents

-->Maintain Condition Tables

-->Maintain Output Types

-->Maintain Access Sequences

-->Assign Output Types To Partner Functions

-->Maintain Output Determination Procedure

-->Assign Output Determination Procedures

Miantain the proper output program and script program or smort form program for the output type.

Maintain the condition record in VV31 transaction for the billing output type.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.