Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import MSR 2.0 war into MI project

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying add a link on the menu view for MSR 2.0. I already import the MSR.war to my MI project but from the document that i have it should have .jsp file. I only can see the .view file. Anyone have the guide on how to import and enhance the MSR document?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Getting the file from colle.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fcgan,

Do a quick search on Service Market Place and you will get the enhancement guides.

Check if this links help you. You will require SMP login id to access then though:-

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700006492152006E

https://websmp209.sap-ag.de/~form/sapnet?_FRAME=CONTAINER&_OBJECT=011000358700000395542005E

Chintan

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you reply. May i know on detail how can i build the MSR source??

thanks.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fcgan,

Well I have not seen a specific Build Project option in NWDS.

The only way to build as per my knowledge is to use the Export option and specify the war file name.

So while exporting the project build is initiated & if there are errors in project then the export process is aborted.

Chintan

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for you fast reply. I already import the MSR.war to my new project and it run successful. I cant see any jsp file inside my project. Even the src\<Device Type>\webapps\ also can not be find. Any step that i missing?

thanks.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fcgan,

Well I belive you have loaded the wrong file in NWDS. There should be a file called MSR_eclipse.war (at least that's case with other xApps like MTS, MAM).

Load that file inNWDS and you should see the JSPs as well in your project.

Chintan

former_member568822
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks again for you reply. I only have the MSR.war file that use to upload to mobile console for the installation. Where can i get the actual war file?

thanks.

chintan_virani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fcgan,

The file should be part of the MSR zip package which you downloaded from Service Marketplace.

Chintan

0 Kudos

Hi fcgan,

was you able to find MSR source files?? Where exactly?? I'm also looking for them 'cause I've to extend client solution....

Thanks

m@x