cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICM running but no server with HTTP connected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have installed NWDS CE 7.1 in my system. I developed a sample Web dynpro application and when i deployed it, i am getting the following error

503 Service Not available

"ICM running but no server with HTTP connected"

What could be the reason for this?

In the SAP Management Console,the "server0" is always in Yellow color.I tried to restart, but it is always in yellow color.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Padmalatha.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Padmalatha,

You will get this error when server is not in running mode and you try to deploy your application. can you send the trace file.

regards,

sukanta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yellow color indicates that your Server is Starting not yet Started, after you have Dispacther, sdmsand server node in green Color, then only you can Run your Application.

The server will started by your Admin through visual Admin, Once contact Your Administrator.

I hope this will solve your Problem.

Regards,

Sharma.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your configuration settings

1. Start the Visual Administrator and select the node Server <x> / Services / Web Services Security from the Cluster tab.

2. Within the tab Web Services in the right frame select Security Configuration / Web Service Clients / sap.com / tcwdpdfobject / com.sap.tc.webdynpro.adsproxy.AdsProxy*ConfigPort_Document.

The following attributes should have been set accordingly if no SLD is used (tab Transport Security):

i) Destination

ii) URL: Default or Custom, http://host:port/AdobeDocumentServices/Config?style=document (e.g. http://localhost:50000/...) or .. https://host:port/AdobeDocumentServicesSec/Config?style=document if the connecttion uses SSL.

iii) Authentication: select BASIC or X.509 Client Certificate

If BASIC is selected, Basic Authentication / Username and Basic Authentication / Password must refer to the user that has been assigned to the security role ADSCaller within the Web AS Java that hosts the document services.

If X.509 Client Certificate is marked, the fields Client Certificate Authentication / Keystore view and Client Certificate Authentication / Certificate have to be filled in with the appropriate values).

If the connection to the document services uses the SLD, the attributes should be set as follows:

i) Destination / URL: SLD

ii) Synchronize with System Landscape

iii) System Name: SID.SystemHome.host

iv) WS Name: {com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices}{AdobeDocumentServicesAssembly.jar}

v) WS Port: {com.adobe/AdobeDocumentServices}{AdobeDocumentServicesAssembly.jar}{Adobe

DocumentServices}ConfigPort_Document

The PDF Object has to be restarted if any changes have been applied to the web service proxy. Select the node Server <x> / Services / Deploy from the Cluster tab within the Visual Administrator and choose the Application option within the right frame. Mark sap.com/tcwdpdfobject and then stop and start this application using the appropriate buttons

Regards,

P.Manivannan.