SAP for Media Discussions
Spark conversations about content creation, audience engagement, and monetization strategies using SAP in the media industry. Join in the discussion!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Number Change Related

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

i am raise to one bill . but now i want change the bill date (without reverse) its possible . if possible please give the details

• SAP Managed Tags:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you have already raised a bill, the billing date will be the posting date in the system.

Now if i have understood your question right, then in that case you will have to cancel your earlier billing document, and raise a new billing document on the date desired.

You can try transaction - JHFS

The status at the item level would then turn from 50 or 60 which ever has been maintained in Status Management to 40.

You can now bill again based on the new dates.

Regards

Ravi.D.Mansharamani

View solution in original post

• SAP Managed Tags:
2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

If you have already raised a bill, the billing date will be the posting date in the system.

Now if i have understood your question right, then in that case you will have to cancel your earlier billing document, and raise a new billing document on the date desired.

You can try transaction - JHFS

The status at the item level would then turn from 50 or 60 which ever has been maintained in Status Management to 40.

You can now bill again based on the new dates.

Regards

Ravi.D.Mansharamani

• SAP Managed Tags:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my idea:

We can't change the date or any data in billing Document once if we save it , because the system will generate an internal number ranged billing document .Still if you want to change it then reverse it and change the required data ,no other option for this othere than this.

thanks

Suresh

• SAP Managed Tags: