cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Areas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SapGurus,

i am having four Disributon channels saying D1,D2,D3 and D4. No common customer will exits in any distribution channel.

there are four devisinons say C1,C2,C3 and C4. there some common customer will do the business in All divisions.

i created customer under one division and extended (XD01) to other divisions.

customer will send a common sales order for all the division which he eligible. say the SO consists 2 material of all the divisions. when i am creating the sales order , i given sales area 1000-D1-C1. but when i am entering the other division materials in SO. system is accepting.

when i am checking the sales revenues ,All the revenue of SO is posting to the division which i selected at hearder level while creating the SO.

How to split of the sales revenues with respective line item division in SO

pealse do needfully.

Regards,

Murali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your Revenue account determination(RAD).

Tcode:VKOA

In RAD, revenues would have been determined based on the Sales Organisation.

If u want based on the divisions, then u need to define RAD based on divisions and assign G/L accounts to it.

Regards,

vimal

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Try and create your account determination procedure.

Hint - You can try combination of Division - Distribution Channel - Account Determination - Material Account Determination - Account Keys and assign it to your desired G/L account.Do necessary modification in Access Sequence of Condition Type for Account Determination

Take care.

JP.