cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping cart print preview button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Print preview button for all SC are displaying a PDF in a new window, but few are throwing the screen for "Check status", that is the same page from where print preview button was clicked.

Pls help me to solve this problem.

Thanks and regards.

Sriparna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. I have seen this before but can not entirely remember the solution.

Make sure the java version is up to date, www.java.com

Also make sure the templates are fully published.

I think it was one of those 2 things that caused this.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

I do not think it is because of Java updates in workstation. Java updates may cause problem for all SC and may not be in all workstations. When I do a search for SCs created in last 7 days from "Check status" page, it show 25 SCs, and among them, print button is not working for one SC only. on clicking the print preview button, once again it is showing the page for "check status" in a new window. I have checked it in 5 PCs, it is behaving exactly same way in al PCs.

For second reason, you have suggested, pls let me know the internet service and template name, so that I can activate the template.

Thanks and regards.

Sriparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ah, I remember now.

Check the org plan for the user that created the cart that does not work.

I bet the user that created the cart has been deleted from the system, or is corrupt in some way.

That was the problem here, if the user is deleted the print does not work, it opens the same window instead.

Regards,

Daev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Dave.

No, user is not deleted. As I have already written, print preview is available for 24 SCs, only for one SC, it is not coming.

Pls let me know what all I should check to see if user has got corrupted. I did user comparison for the user roles, but no change in status has been reflected.

Thanks.

Sriparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. For the cart that does not work go to BBP_PD and check the requestor and recipient partners.

Do they also still exist in SRM and are they visible in PPOMA_BBP?

When you find each of the user who created the cart, and the 2 partners, double click the user in PPOMA_BBP and check the "Check" tab, are there any errors?

You can also run transaction BBP_CHECK_USERS on the 3 users.

We had the exact same thing, on some carts the print preview worked fine and some it opened the same transaction in a new window, and it turned out to be invalid users causing it.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Dave.

All 24 SCs are created by a single user, out of which problem is only with one SC.

I have checked the user in PPOMA_BBP. There is no error.

Can you give nay other hint.

Thanks.

Sriparna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. And the 1 cart that has the problem was not a buy on behalf cart or something? Check the requestor and recipient partners in BBP_PD.

If they are all the same then it must be the same error caused by something else, sorry.

Regards,

Dave.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. By that I mean click on the Requestor and Recipient partners in BBP_PD and make sure that the business partner numbers on the cart with the problem are the exact same as the carts that work.

Regards,

Dave.